torsdag 26 januari 2017

Break fast in America

Supertrump is here, and he's going to break fast.
He'll change the world as you know it
from yesterday before breakfast.
And he's not into any Caliphatication,
so just change your logical song.
Soon Breakfast in America
sounds like Holiday in Cambodia.

***

There he stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
"This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
Welcome to the Hotel Trumponia
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely race

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax," said the Bannon,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!"


***

...new breaking news...
"President Donald Trump to publish weekly list
of crimes committed by immigrants."


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar